This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wells chapter.

At the age of twelve, I assumed that my boobs would go from an A cup to a triple D overnight. Needless to say, that didn’t happen. It was then that I realized I was eligible for the itty bitty titty committee. At that age, this wasn’t a committee I wanted membership in, but as I’ve advanced through this committee, I find myself to be a pretty proud member now.

Here’s why:

• They don’t get in the way

• Ever been laying down and find yourself suffocated by your boobs? Yeah, me neither.

• You can wear almost any style that you want

• I love being able to put on any shirt and being able to pull it off without having to stay alert for potential nip slips

• You can get away with not wearing a bra

• 9 times out of 10 I’m not wearing a bra, it makes for a pretty comfy lifestyle

• Exercising is way easier

• As a runner, I’m so thankful I don’t have to worry with my boobs bouncing all over the place with every step

• Cheaper bras

• Who wants to spend $60 on bras? Not me!

• They’re yours

• No matter what size, shape, etc. your breasts are, love them! They’re beautiful, they’re unique, they’re yours!

Kaylen, a Campus Correspondent for HC at Wells, is a senior at Wells College studying Women's and Gender Studies and Psychology.  "Like Ivy, we grew where there was room for us"-Miranda July
Wells Womxn