Have you ever tried making an exam study schedule? Follow these 5 steps and I hope it helps you out on your exams!
1. Print a blank calendar (or alternatively, make an electronic one that you know you’ll check)
- Make sure you have plenty of space in each box to write in your study schedule
2. Write in your exams
- This will be a visual for you to see when your exams are
3. Plan out when and how you’re going to study
Depending on the class, I’d give myself at least 3-5 days before the exam to start studying for it. Typically, I can get through about 3-4 lectures worth of content in a day (including any assigned readings that went with those lectures as well!). This way you aren’t overwhelmed when it comes to studying and you can really pace yourself. Also be sure to include food/snack breaks so you don’t get too hungry.
4. Create incentives/rewards for studying
Maybe make a deal with yourself that if you complete your studying for the day you can treat yourself to some Netflix before bed
5. Stick to your schedule!
This is honestly the most important part. If you don’t stick to your schedule, you’ll only end up regretting it before your exam.
Good luck on your exams Warriors, the term is almost over!