The Guy Who Knows What’s What

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

Name: Khoa Tran

Age: 20

Major: Knowledge Integration

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Probably here where my family and friends are.

What is your biggest fear? My biggest fears would have to be heights!

What was your favorite family vacation? When my family and I went to Vietnam

What would you change about yourself if you could? My muscles, I’m definitely planning to use this summer as a chance to get back in shape.

What really makes you angry? Selfish people make me really angry but I’m pretty sure that makes everyone angry. :P

What motivates you to work hard? I don’t like to let people down so that definitely gives me a lot of the push I need to work well. If I’ve said I’ll do something, I do it.

What is your proudest accomplishment? I recently went to the International Championship of Collegiate A Capella and performed with my group The Committee. It was an amazing experience and I’m really proud of the work we all did there.

What makes you laugh the most? I have some close friends who can be super awkward in an adorable way. They make me laugh all the time and they’re seriously the best people to hang with.

What was the last movie you went to? How to Train Your Dragon 2

What did you want to be when you were younger? I thought that I wanted to be a marine biologist.

I'm a fourth year student at the University of Waterloo currently enrolled in the Global Business & Digital Arts program. I have a passion for UX, social media, writing, marketing and networking! 
I am a super friendly person! I have bright Green eyes that smile almost as big as I do! My favourite season is Winter and it's not just because I am a proud Canadian. I am enrolled in the Planning Program in the Faculty of Planning, and I am super excited for my first year. My friend Sav and I are Her Campus correspondents for the Chapter at Waterloo! Super excited! The outdoors is one of my favourite places to be . I love to read magazines, books, and fun interesting facts. I love fashion and trying new and different styles. I am constantly redecorating my room to make it feel even more like home and to show off who I am.