Casey Hargreaves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

Name: Casey Hargreaves

Hometown: Radevormwald, Germany

Program & Year: GBDA 2A

Relationship Status: Single

Favourite food: A really good pizza makes the world a better place.

Thing you’ve done recently that you’re proud of? Aced a midterm

TV show you’re obsessed with? Suits

If you could spend the day with any celebrity who would it be? I don’t really care for the celebrity hype, but Harvey Spector will always win the MVP award in my books.

Most embarrassing moment? There’s definitely way worse but off the top of my head; I just recently wiped out majorly in the parking lot of my building while running after recycling that blew away, way too fast for me to catch. Completely shredded my jeans, and people observing from their balconies got a kick out of it as they watched me go down. ~ (You poor thing!)

What type of music do you listen to? I can get into (or at least appreciate) almost anything except screamo. Main genres including country, EDM, and hip-hop.

Idea of a Perfect date: Anything simple really. Say, picnicking and watching the sunset from the bed of my truck. Even the most routine or lamest things can be memorable if it’s spent with someone you care about. ~ (We’re swooning)

Top 3 Favourite song? I never really have favourite songs persay, but currently pretty into Downtown from Macklemore, T-shirt – Thomas Rhett, That’s My Kinda Night – Luke Bryan.

Where do you hope to be in 5 years? You never end up where you set out to be, which isn’t a bad thing isn’t. I just plan on taking opportunities as they arise, and I’m okay with those shaping where I end up.

What movie deserves a sequel? Superbad. ~ (We agree!)

I'm a fourth year student at the University of Waterloo currently enrolled in the Global Business & Digital Arts program. I have a passion for UX, social media, writing, marketing and networking!