Campus Cutie: Eunice Hsu

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

Eunice Hsu hales from Vancouver, British Columbia.  She’s a 1st year ARBUS student with a whole lot of style making her our Campus Cutie of the Week!  Here’s a bit more about Eunice:

o    Do you have a favorite sport? My favorite sport has to be baseball.

o    Favorite Food: I cannot get enough of pizza! It is one of the foods I will never get tired or sick of. You can find me Tuesday nights in the REV cafeteria for the pizza special.

o    What is your relationship status? At the moment I am single and not seeing anyone.

o    Hollywood Crush: Dave Franco! He is so cute! Definitely my Man Crush Monday year round.

o    What’s your idea of the perfect date? A perfect date for me would be a night in watching a movie and cuddling with each other. The movie doesn’t matter to me.

o    What one thing in your grooming routine could you not do without?: LOL! I need to have my eye brows done and looking good BUT concealer for me is a must have (essential)!

o    Describe yourself in 3 words: I believe that out of all the words that could describe me, the best 3 include outgoing, independent, and hardworking.

o    What are your goals this year: LOL I think I’d have to say the classic answer of to do my best in school. It’s super important to do well in something that interests me.

I am a super friendly person! I have bright Green eyes that smile almost as big as I do! My favourite season is Winter and it's not just because I am a proud Canadian. I am enrolled in the Planning Program in the Faculty of Planning, and I am super excited for my first year. My friend Sav and I are Her Campus correspondents for the Chapter at Waterloo! Super excited! The outdoors is one of my favourite places to be . I love to read magazines, books, and fun interesting facts. I love fashion and trying new and different styles. I am constantly redecorating my room to make it feel even more like home and to show off who I am.
CC for Her Campus Waterloo