The Beginning of Summer is Finally Here (and We’re SO PUMPED)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

Exams have been stressful, you convince yourself you’re fine and you just need to keep studying. Unfortunately work keeps piling up, you procrastinate and things get a little crazy.

But you’re almost done girl! You’ve just about successfully completed another year of university, give yourself a big pat on the back you deserve it!

Now try not to worry when final marks come out…

In the meantime there’s finally sunshine and warm breezes and lots of great things to focus on!

This means NO MORE Canadian winter…

And lots of outdoor adventures, sports and activities!

Not to mention more time with friends <3

Who you can spend endless days talking to…despite your co-op (oops!)

And of course all the ice cream you can get your hands on, let’s just pretend calories don’t affect us in the summer!

Plus helloooo hot-shirtless-boys-at-the-beach season…. 

So push through those last exams girl, you got this!

I am a super friendly person! I have bright Green eyes that smile almost as big as I do! My favourite season is Winter and it's not just because I am a proud Canadian. I am enrolled in the Planning Program in the Faculty of Planning, and I am super excited for my first year. My friend Sav and I are Her Campus correspondents for the Chapter at Waterloo! Super excited! The outdoors is one of my favourite places to be . I love to read magazines, books, and fun interesting facts. I love fashion and trying new and different styles. I am constantly redecorating my room to make it feel even more like home and to show off who I am.