A one-liner. The perfect tool to reel in that hottie you’ve had your eyes on, or a new match on Tinder. With the holidays fast approaching, you never know who you might meet over Thanksgiving. What happens if your cousin brings a cute friend to a traditional family outing? Below are some lines of love to try on an old flame or a new spark.
1. “You put the bae in turkey bae-ster.”
2. “You must be pumpkin pie, because I would love a slice of you.”
3. “Are you a turkey? … because you make me want to gobble.”
4. “Baby, I can give you something to be thankful for!”
5. “You may have been in a relation-ship, but have you ever tried a gravy boat?”
6. “The only thing sweeter than apple pie is you!”
7. “My name must be corn, because you’ve got me husked!”
8. “I’d love a taste of your dressing.”
9. “Don’t forget to help yourself to two extra servings of yours truly.”
10. “You’re looking as delicious as dessert!”
Okay – so maybe pick-up lines are a dish best left unserved. Perhaps they don’t always go as planned, but you can at least be thankful for their humour. Right?