What You Should Order at Starbucks This Fall, According to Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

When the weather gets colder, leaves start changing, and the rain starts POURING, you know it’s autumn in Seattle. When faced with a blustery day, lake-sized puddles, and an abject lack of a UW syllabus week, at least you can rely on Starbucks to keep you going. The Seattle-based coffee giant has something for everyone, whether you’re a caffeine fiend or not. Based on your zodiac sign, here are our recommendations for what Starbucks item to enjoy this fall. 

Aries: Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte

Aries are fire signs: independent, courageous, and always switching things up. Try this delicious new twist on the classic PSL—the chai’s own spiciness will add extra pep in your step, even if Seattle’s ever-present rain is losing its charm.

Taurus: Caramel Macchiato

Your sign is known for procrastinating—so this extra caffeine boost will be great for when you’re having a late night cram session before a quiz or midterm. You’re solid and dependable, just like you can always rely on this caramel macchiato to get you through your biochem Quizlet for the 5th time.

Gemini: Pumpkin Cheesecake Bar

As the twin sign, you were made for this pastry, one of Starbucks’ fan-favorites. This two for one deal is basically the best BOGO ever, blending two great foods—pumpkin bread and cheesecake—to make something even better. 

Cancer: Apple Fritter

Cancer, you’re known for being adventurous, so why not take a walk on the wild side and—gasp!—branch out from the onslaught of pumpkin spice this season?

Leo: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Leo, you love it when all the attention is on you—so it makes sense you love the drink that gets all the buzz, too. 

Virgo: Pumpkin Scone

Virgos are always doing a thousand things at once, trying to leave the world better than they found it. While you’re working through their jam-packed Google Calendar, this pumpkin scone is perfect for an on-the-go snack to keep your energy—and spirits—up.

Libra: Cinnamon Dolce Latte

Libras are known for their sweet, charming personalities; everyone loves them! This crowd-pleasing drink is your perfect match, no question.

Scorpio: Salted Caramel Mocha

If you’re a Scorpio, you’re one of the most intense and complex zodiac signs: and you deserve a drink as sophisticated as you are. 

Saggitarius: Iced Fox Sugar Cookie

Saggitarius: you’re basically a kid at heart. This adorable cookie is the perfect match to your personality.

Capricorn: Maple Pecan Latte

Thanks to your go-getter nature, Capricorn, you always like to be on top of your game—even if that just means staying up to date on Starbucks’ menu updates. You’ll be trying the newest drink from the coffeehouse giant: their sweet and creamy Maple Pecan Latte.

Aquarius: Hedgehog Cake Pop

Your confidence and individualism mean you don’t care what anyone thinks of you, so you’ll walk into lecture with that cake pop knowing everyone else wishes they had one, instead of feeling self conscious.

Pisces: Pumpkin Spice Frappucino

Pisces are known for being dreamers and always having their heads in the clouds—and this sweet, spiced frappucino will take you out of this world.

Hannah is a senior studying marketing and English at the University of Washington and is the Editor of the UW Her Campus chapter. She was also a Summer 2017 editorial intern for Her Campus Media. When not editing, writing, or pitching articles, she's probably at brunch.