zodiac sign new semester?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
zodiac sign new semester?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
CANVA
Life > Experiences

The Best Study Tactics Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Midterms kicking your butt? Maybe the stars will have the solution!

Aries (Ram): March 21–April 19

This is right up your alley Aries! Your study tip is to roll up your sleeves and start using hands-on learning to your advantage. You’ll retain more information and probably do better on your midterms! If you can’t actively participate in your subject of choice, try watching YouTube videos or reading about other people’s experiences. 

Taurus (Bull): April 20–May 20

Taurus, I’m about to make your day. Take a nap! It’ll refresh your mind and you can get back to the hustle ASAP! Try to nap for 30-90 minutes to increase memory and cognition abilities. 

Gemini (Twins): May 21–June 21

Gemini, my social butterfly! Study in groups and embrace collaboration. This will prevent procrastination and keep you accountable!

Cancer (Crab): June 22–July 22

Cancer, test yourself regularly. You might think you understand your studies, but you probably don’t. Self-testing is a great strategy to stay on track. 

Leo (Lion): July 23–August 22

Leo, your confidence is admirable, so prove it by testing your skills before studying. You will understand what you need to focus on, and what you can skip. Just be sure to keep yourself open to feedback to get maximum reward!

Virgo (Virgin): August 23–September 22

Hey Virgo, you need a break. Remember to space out your sessions and be sure to treat yourself. Distributed practice can help you retain information better and for longer!

Libra (Balance): September 23–October 23

Libra, change your environment! Just be sure to silence your phone and all other distractions. 

Scorpio (Scorpion): October 24–November 21

Scorpio! Getting out of your comfort zone and making study buddies might be helpful. You won’t have trouble surrounding yourself with intelligent and hardworking individuals. 

Sagittarius (Archer): November 22–December 21

Sagittarius, you gotta aim high! Prepare to master every course and topic. Your mindset is everything. 

Capricorn (Goat): December 22–January 19

Capricorn, you need a change of pace. Try studying outside, under a tree, or any place with a view. Reconnect with nature, and you might find that you’re reconnecting with your studies!

Aquarius (Water Bearer): January 20–February 18

Aquarius, my dude, you don’t do well with repetition. Mix it up! Try a different learning style for one unit, and see what works and doesn’t. Trial and error is key for you. 

Pisces (Fish): February 19–March 20

The master of imagination- Pisces! You can imagine teaching the subject to someone. Line up your stuffed animals and start acting like the professor. This is called the protégé effect, and it can help you learn the information you need to succeed. 

Beyza Cardakli

Washington '24

Student at the University of Washington in Seattle.