This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Let’s be honest, as college students, most of us snack pretty much constantly. From chomping away while watching Netflix to late night study session cravings everyone has their go-to item to munch away on. However, sometimes it is good to expand your horizons and try something new. So here are six great snacks to try, some you may know, some you may not but I promise they are all delicious and perfect for your snack attack.

1. Bagel Chips: This one is honestly my all-time favorite snack. Bagel chips are real New York bagels that have been turned into crunchy, crispy, delicious chips. They come in a variety of flavors including Sea Salt or Black Pepper and are delectable and great for when you have a need for a salty snack.

2. Dried Mango: Usually when college students think of snacks they picture piles of sugar or salt but the thing is, snacks can actually be healthy and tasty. One of my favorite feel-good snacks is dried mango. The fruit is sweet and chewy when dried and is great for when you need a bit of a brain boost and don’t want to feel guilty post-snack.

3. Miso Soup Packets: Ever been snacking late at night and wanted something comforting to satisfy you? Miso soup packets can be found in just about every grocery store and are similar to chicken noodle soup just made with miso, tofu and seaweed. You just add water, the various packets and presto, a steaming bowl of salty, tangy miso soup to warm you up while studying.

4. Lucky Charms: Okay, chances are you’ve probably tried this ‘magically delicious’ cereal for breakfast sometime but did you know this cereal is just as good without the milk? Lucky Charms make a great snack by the handful as they are crunchy, sweet and you can eat quite a few without too bad.

5. Apples and Peanut Butter: Another healthy choice apples and peanut butter are great although a little messier than other options. This snack has the added bonus of including protein something all college students need, and often fail to eat, and you could even shake it up and try Nutella or almond butter if you choose.

6. Goldfish: The classic of snacks Goldfish will never disappoint. These tasty little fish are salty, a little bit cheesy and will forever hold reign over all snacks.