You Won't Be Able to Stop Reading These Book Series

Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent...these are some of the most famous book-series-turned-movie-franchises. If you’re like me, you don’t have lots of time to read for fun, but with spring break and summer coming up, here are a couple book series recommendations. They’re quick, easy reads and although not “adult” books per se, they’re super entertaining. Keep in mind: do not judge a book by its tacky looking cover!!!

1. Graceling

Graceling is my favorite book ever. The series is fantasy, superhero, and romance all in one -- you won’t be able to put it down!

2. The Darkest Minds

More along the lines of The Hunger Games, this is THE best futuristic/dystopian series. I straight up spent a week in my room last year reading all of these cover to cover (fun life!). In production as a movie too!

3. Cinder

This series is really interesting because it takes classic fairy tales (Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, and then Snow White) and puts a cool futuristic spin on them.

4. Matched

Another one of my favorites. Also set in a dystopian world, the love story in this series is particularly enticing! Probably the shortest, easiest read.

feature photo courtesy of deliberatereader.com