Which Vegetarian DUC Dish are You?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Have you ever wondered which vegetarian dish really represents you? Even if you haven’t, here are some answers!

Aries, Cancer, Virgo: Pesto Gnocchi

​You are consistent. Rain or shine, exams or free time, you are going to be there, hot and ready on Monday. Though a little basic, you are a classic. Most everyone loves you. This week will prove financially profitable.

Taurus, Libra, Aquarius, Pisces: Black Bean Enchilada

You have a little spice. People may not understand what they’re getting into when they first meet you, but it doesn’t take long for you to dazzle. You are shy at first, but totally delicious. A true diamond in the rough. You may be eager to chase after a new love interest in the next few days, and this pursuit will prove successful.

​Gemini, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn: Spinach Manicotti

You ​are a delightful surprise. Unpredictable and never the same, you keep people on their toes. Everyone admires you. Your laughter lights up a room. The goal you have been reaching for is much closer than it seems. Keep it up!

Leos??: Vegetarian Chili Mac

I am apparently the only person who likes this dish. And I am a Leo. Go veggie chili mac!!

By Christina Rao

Wash U class of 2021; Majoring in Psychological and Brain Sciences with minors in Art History and Communication Design.