This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.
  1. Weil. If you’re not an art student, it’s likely you’ve never ventured to this building. It’s most well-known for its beautiful indoor courtyard with a plant wall, but the entire building is modern and has plenty of tables for studying. 
  1. Bryan. This is one of the newer buildings on campus, and it’s sandwiched between a few others on the path leading to the Loop. It’s a chemistry building, but there’s an open lounge and a few conference rooms with plenty of natural light. 
  1. Anheuser-Busch. This is the main law building on campus, and it has a great courtyard with comfy seating, plants, and even a café. There’s also the law library upstairs that spans several floors. You can only get in during weekdays, but it has long wood tables and chandeliers which set the perfect ambiance. 
  1. McKelvey. This is definitely one of the farthest buildings from the rest of campus, but if you’re ever down on East End, McKelvey is the place to go. It’s a brand-new building and more importantly, has a Starbucks that takes meal points! 
  1. Hillman. I had my first WashU class here, so Hillman will always be special to me, but there’s so much more to love about this building too. There are plenty of study rooms, a café that serves empanadas, a garden rooftop, a meditation room, and even classrooms with a view of the arch!