Scott Donley 2013

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

You may know this Campus Cutie from seeing him on the football field, in the B School hallways, or in the line at Subway, but what you don’t know is there’s a lot more than meets the eye. On the surface he’s the classic cutie—funny, friendly, sporty—with a smile that will make your heart melt. But guess what…this cutie already knows how many kids he wants and has given thought to their birth order and even their names!! Ladies, stand down, this cutie is spoken for by a hot cheerleader fittingly enough. Can you say All-American couple hellooo!? But read on to find out what you’re missing out on and why Scotty is this week’s Campus Cutie.

Hometown? Marango, IL
Majors? Finance and Accounting
What are you involved in on campus? Football and Phi Delt
Favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
Celeb guy crush? Johnny Depp and the Rock.
Celeb crush? Johnny Depp and the Rock…?
Celeb girl crush? Ah, Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansson, Rose Burn, and the Khaleesi.
So, let’s just get right into this, how many kids do you want? Three. Either boy, boy, girl, or boy, girl, boy.
Have any names picked out? Marshall and D’Brickashaw for the boys. Marshall’s negotiable but one of them is going to be named D’Brickashaw.
Please no. Hello, you can’t be named that and not make the NFL. I have high hopes.
What about for the girl? I have a couple ideas…
Yes… Ok, you can’t say, but X!$%X and %$&!!#…but I know girls named that so DON’T write that.
No worries, Scotty, your secret’s safe.
Anyways, if you were an ice cream flavor what would you be and why? Cake batter with chunks of cake in it. Self explanatory. 
Same question, but which Game of Thrones character? Rob Stark, because he’s king of the North.
What’s your idea of the perfect date? Let’s see….well I have an idea, but I’m torn. I don’t know if we should start out at the football game or the Lion King play, so I’d just have to give it more thought.
What’s a weird routine you have? I don’t have any. (Upon a few minutes of thinking and prodding from a friend) Oh, I mean I watch an hour of Looney Tunes the night before every game. But I don’t think that’s weird.
It is, Scotty, it is. But you’re still cute anyway!

Rosa Heyman is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis studying Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies and Writing. She has worked as an editorial intern at Black Book Magazine in NYC and St. Louis Magazine, and for the web editor at Redbook Magazine in NYC. A Rhode Island native, Rosa likes reading, writing, Kate Moss, The New York Times' Modern Love columns, Paolo Pellegrin photography, and roller coasters.