This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

A self-described “hunter,” Noah Truwit is making a name for himself at Wash U. This freshman is in four organizations on campus, double majoring in Chinese and Econ or Finance, and an activist—he was pivotal to the success of Kony 2012. A recent survey reported that ten out of ten would bring home to mom. Interested? Read on to learn more about this week’s campus cutie, the infamous Noah Truwit.

Year: Freshman

Major/minor: Chinese Language and Culture Studies and either Finance or Econ

On-campus organizations: SPB, City Faces, SIR, Intramural Dodgeball

Hometown: Chappaqua, NY

Describe your ideal date.

My ideal date would involve awkward icebreakers while eating crepes. Perfect combination.

What qualities do you look for in a potential lover?

A pulse and calf definition.

Which Hogwarts house would you be in?

Koenig—my room number is 3320 hmu ladies.

Who is your celebrity girl crush?

Definitely Miley Cyrus, but only when she’s dressed as Hannah Montana.

Who is your celebrity guy crush?

It’s a toss up between Bernie Sanders and Yeezus.

What’s your most embarrassing moment?

Pretty much any night at Harry’s. Retweet if you cry every time.

Would you consider yourself more of a hunter or a gatherer and why?

Definitely a hunter. I don’t mess around with shrubbery and berries. I often compare myself to a wild elk, just more elk.

Did you participate in Kony 2012?

Yeah I was really committed to making a difference. I 100% made a Facebook status to support the cause.

What are your thoughts on Bieber’s comeback?

Sorry? What do you mean? Was he ever gone?

Rachel is a junior in Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. When she's not using her status as a twin as her obvious fun fact, she'll probably tell you that she loves photography, concerts, travel, Buzzfeed, and slaving over clever Instagram captions.