This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Have you been lucky enough to meet the suave Mr. Curtis Black? If not, you can find him diligently studying in the Jazz library or pumping iron in the AC. Between his well-sculpted muscles and hard-working personality, this campus cutie will not disappoint.

Name: Curtis Black.

Nickname: Curt.

Year: Freshman.

Major: Undecided, maybe transferring into the B School.

Hometown: Cleveland.

Favorite Food: Chicken Parmesan.

Are you Italian? I’m half Italian and half Australian.

Have you ever been to Australia? Yea, three times. I’m actually going over winter break.

What are you doing there? My dad grew up there, so we are visiting his family on a little island off of the mainland.

Have you ever seen a kangaroo? I have, actually. They were pretty intimidating, but I guess they were cool to watch.

Favorite Romantic Comedy: Bride Wars. I think it’s hilarious because there are so many awkward moments in it.

Favorite Quote: “Don’t ever let someone tell you, you can’t do something.  You got a dream you gotta protect it.” It’s from the Pursuit of Happiness.

Hobbies: Playing football and basketball, lifting, and going to the beach.

Describe yourself using 3 words: Hard-working, funny, and outgoing.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I want to be working in New York, San Francisco, or Chicago, living the dream.

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done: For my anniversary, I took my girlfriend to the Lake Erie shore to have a picnic, and I got her flowers.

Favorite Pick-Up Line: I actually used this one about three times, but it never worked. It was “Are you from Tennessee? ‘Cause you are the only ten I see.”

Yikes… What was the reaction you got? The first girl didn’t hear what I said, so I had to say it about three times. That got awkward. When she finally heard me, she laughed and said “see ya later.” The other girls chatted for a little bit, but that was all.

Celebrity Girl Crush: Olivia Wilde