This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

1. Homemade Guacamole

Courtesy: allrecipes.com

Guac is an essential at any Super Bowl party. Everyone loves it and it’s easy to make! Buy a bag of Tostitos and you’re all set.

Recipe here

2. Salt & Smoke Mac & Cheese

Courtesy: yelp.com

Very filling; very delicious; very necessary. You can get the mac & cheese to go, so just call in advance and all you have to do is pick it up!

Recipe here

3. Three Kings Chicken Wings

Courtesy: yelp.com

This is the classic sporting event snack, but the wings from Three Kings are the MVP of wings.

Recipe here

4. Homemade Spinach Dip

Courtesy: kitchme.com

This is a great thing to snack on during the Super Bowl. It’s actually easy to scoop a hole out of a bread roll and it makes your meal look fancy for your guests.

Recipe here

and last but not least…

5. Chips Galore from Paws & Go

Courtesy: giphy.com

Cheetos, Doritos, Club Crackers, etc. are easy to buy from Paws & Go and they will probably all get eaten before the end of the first half.

Washington University class of 2019/Arts and Sciences, undeclared.
Washington University Class of 2019 - Sam Fox School of Art & Design
Rachel is a junior in Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. When she's not using her status as a twin as her obvious fun fact, she'll probably tell you that she loves photography, concerts, travel, Buzzfeed, and slaving over clever Instagram captions.