Campus Cutie: Amanda Koh

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waseda chapter.

This week we caught up with Campus Cutie, Amanda Koh! A 2nd year SILS student from Singapore, Amanda, intelligent, kind and fashionable, is a perfect example of a well-rounded collegiette. Be sure to say hi if you see her on campus! 

1. Year and School: 2nd year, SILS
  2. Hometown: Singapore
  3. What is your favorite subject and why?: French, because I love languages and French is a beautiful language.
  4. Describe your dream job: I don’t have anything specific in mind right now but something creative. Possibly something in Media or Publishing.
  5. If you could drop everything and visit one place anywhere in the world, where would you go and why: Santorini because it’s so pretty and unique.
  6. How do you de-stress after a long day?: I like to watch videos on YouTube or fall down the Google rabbit hole while eating cereal.
  7. What are your favorite books?: Jodi Picoult novels in the past…
  8. If you could have one superpower what would it be?: The power to summon anything because I’m always losing things.
  9. Do you have any advice for future or current university students?: It’s really important, if you wanna make friends, to make the first step and say ‘hi’ to someone.

Thanks to Amanda for taking the time to answer our questions! We’re eager to see where the future takes her!

Liberal Arts student obsessed with books, music, movies and all things creative. American, Japanese, and an honorary Canadian.