Sex & the Forest: Mouth-to-Mouth

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

There are good kisses. There are bad kisses. And then there are holy-sh*t-that-was-really-f*%^&ng-hot-kisses.

Now I know not all kisses fall into that third category, but they should. Here are some tips to hopefully help make that happen. Hey, half the fun is trying!

Vixen Vampire

Lips and teeth don’t mesh super well (ouch!), but this technique offers the perfect balance. Soft, sexy nibbles can actually be a big turn on. Start with a status quo kiss, but pull away slowly. As you separate your lips from his, bite down on his lower lip and tug ever so slightly. Rawr.

*Image from pinterest.com.

Tongue Tango

Un-choreographed tongues make for sloppy kisses. The key to a perfect French kiss is rhythm. When two tongues go at it, it might be hard to find your groove. But if you take the lead, it’ll make things a lot easier. Start by gently flicking your tongue in circles around his and encourage him to do the same.

*Image from sodahead.com.

Ear-ogenous Zones

Tired of the old (and unsightly) hickey? Focus on a new part of his body: the ears. The ears are sensitive to both touch and sound, so put them together and you’ve got instant sexiness. Nibble and kiss the bottom of his ear lobe and moan ever so slightly – if you’re into it.

*Photo from weheartit.com.

Freeze Tag

What’s better: Kissing or being kissed? With the ‘freeze tag’ technique, it won’t take long to figure that out. Get on top of your man and hold his arms down by his side or above his head. Kiss him how he likes, but don’t let his hands wander. When you finally let go, he’ll be all over you!

Happy steamy, consensual kissing, collegiettes! 

Lauren Friezo

Wake Forest

Editorial Campus Correspondent. Former Section Editor for News and Content Uploader. Writer for Her Campus Wake Forest. English major with a double minor in Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise and Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies. Expected graduation in May 2015.