This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

By: Isabel Serrano

I don’t know about you, but I often find myself bored in Winston. It’s hard to find new places that are worth the money or drive, so it’s easy to keep going back to the same couple of restaurants and shops that you know are decent. To cure your boredom, here are four new places to try in Winston when you’re in need of something to do!

1. The Board Babe
The Board Babe is a charcuterie cafe and lounge. They have an incredible selection of food including cheese boards, waffle boards, bagel boards, and an assortment of savories and baked goods. You can even customize your own board and participate in charcuterie workshops and events!

2. Evelyn Rose
Evelyn Rose is a women’s clothing boutique. They sell clothes that are trendy, chic, and have a feminine flair. Their first pop-up of the year is on March 20th, so be sure to check out their boutique in addition to other clothing pop-ups!

3. Urbn Girl
Urbn Girl is a cute gift shop. They sell a bunch of accessories like sunglasses, mugs, stickers, tote bags, and candles. If you’re in need of a gift for someone close to you, definitely check them out!

4. Butcher & Bull
Butcher & Bull is a steakhouse connected to the Winston-Salem Marriott. If you love meat, you need to try this. I had one of the best filet mignons ever here and would go back in a heartbeat!

Wake Forest Chapter of Her Campus