This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Hi collegiettes! My name is Sarah Simonetti, and I am a Junior majoring in Psychology and Communications. Since I won’t be able to work as the assistant events coordinator for HC this semester, I will be blogging about everyday life in London, and my travels throughout Europe! I chose London because I wanted to experience a very metropolitan city that still has the rich history that Europe has to offer. I hope you all enjoy and even feel inspired to visit this wonderful place yourselves!

If you have any specific things you want me to address about being abroad/traveling, email me and I will answer the questions as best as I can. You can reach me at simosj0@wfu.edu.

HCXO,

Sarah

A Communications major and Journalism minor from New Jersey, Ellie has been writing for HerCampus for almost 3 years now. Known for her sassy personality and sunny outlook on life, Ellie prides herself on her confidence and composure- especially when it comes to how she writes! Ellie is the oldest of four girls, and in her free time loves a good book, the beach, and coffee of any variety. An active writer and blogger, Ellie is so pleased to have taken over the role of Editorial Campus Correspondent for HC-WakeForest, and looks forward to another year of lots of HCLove.