HC Wake Forest Turns Up the Summer Heat!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

A new summer, a new swimsuit. That’s how it goes, right? Here are some of our lovely HC Wake Forest collegiettes™ showing their summer style in sweet swimsuits, fab cover-ups, and short shorts! No matter what, sinking into a cool pool is the best way to beat the heat. So, what are you waiting for? Head over to a Crowne pool or road-trip it to the beach!

Ruffles are always a good thing. And dare to wear white! Designers typically use special fabrics to make sure their suits aren’t see-though.

A lazy afternoon on Davis Field? Yes please! And do some for-fun summer reading (before required texts enter our lives again in August).

Jorts are IN this season! The more rips and frays, the better.

Yes, we know it’s hot. But get up early and go for a run. You’ll be so refreshed and energized to take on your day.

Wear your hair down with your suit! The windblown look is effortlessly hot. Trust us.

Tubing? Exploring? Pair your swimsuit with athletic gear for a cute and practical look.

Dont’ just bake in a chair by the pool. Make a splash!

*Photography by Lauren Lukacsko and Elise Wallace