This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Bonjour tout le monde!

My name is Cary, and I am a junior at Wake Forest this year. For the fall semester, I am studying abroad in Paris, France through the NYU program. I am a political science major and French minor (pretty good way to add on credits, I think)! In Paris, I will be taking two political science classes about the EU and politics in France, in addition to an Art History class and French conversation class. I am so excited to be in this amazing city and will enjoy blogging my random adventures around the city. Even though I think I know what I am saying, I am barely able to order a ‘Crepe Sucre’, and will enjoy learning the local way to speak. There is so much to see, and I can’t wait to become a true Parisian! And share that experience with all of you, of course!

À bientôt!
Cary Sellers

A Communications major and Journalism minor from New Jersey, Ellie has been writing for HerCampus for almost 3 years now. Known for her sassy personality and sunny outlook on life, Ellie prides herself on her confidence and composure- especially when it comes to how she writes! Ellie is the oldest of four girls, and in her free time loves a good book, the beach, and coffee of any variety. An active writer and blogger, Ellie is so pleased to have taken over the role of Editorial Campus Correspondent for HC-WakeForest, and looks forward to another year of lots of HCLove.