This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

The skies are sunny, the air is warm, and everyone is sprawled out on the quad ready for the quickly approaching summer season. The change in the seasons can often mean a change in your makeup routine, and for me, Benefit’s Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! liquid foundation has been an absolute game changer. 

With the warmer weather, you usually want to apply as light a layer of makeup as possible, so that it won’t sweat off or fall apart during the day. Benefit’s foundation is light and airy, giving an airbrushed and smooth matte finish. The foundation has been one of the only ones I’ve tried that actually stays in place all day long without over clogging my pores or making my face look shiny. It also has an SPF of 25, which is exceptionally important during the summer months.

As the sun comes out, depending on your skin tone, you may also develop a tan and need to find a darker shade of foundation – meaning it’s the perfect opportunity to try something new! I personally use the champagne shade and am in love. At $36, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! is somewhat more costly than other foundation products, but it’s light feel and SPF make it totally worth it. So enjoy the sun, collegiettes, both safely and flawlessly!

Abby Mohr

Wake Forest

Permanent resident of 8th floor ZSR, professional dog hugger, avid lover of Ignition remixes, and in a constant state of trying to get my life together.
Wake Forest Chapter of Her Campus