Trader Joe\'S
Trader Joe\'S
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

10 Pumpkin Products You Need to Try This Fall From Trader Joe’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.
  1. Pumpkin Overnight Oats ($1.99)

These are just like any other Trader Joe’s overnight oats but with a pumpkin twist! They’re an easy way to start your mornings and are gluten-free, dairy-free and kosher.

1. Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s Cookies ($2.99)

These are Trader Joe’s fall flavor take on the sandwich cookie. They’re vanilla cookies with a pumpkin-flavored filling and go great with milk.

1. Pumpkin Body Scrub ($6.99)

This body scrub is made with brown sugar to help exfoliate your body. It also has other oils to help moisturize your skin while you scrub.

1. Pumpkin Pie Spice ($2.99)

This product is exactly what it sounds like: pumpkin pie spice. You can add it to anything to give it a pumpkin pie flavor!

1. Pumpkin Spice Coffee ($8.99)

If you’re someone who brews your own coffee at home, this is perfect for you. With this, you can make your own pumpkin spice coffee without having to leave your kitchen.

1. Pumpkin Overnight Face Mask ($6.99)

This face mask is the pumpkin version of their Watermelon Overnight Face Mask. It helps to moisturize your skin overnight and includes ingredients such as pumpkin fruit extract, papaya enzymes and squalane derived from plants.

1. Pumpkin Butternut Squash Bisque ($4.49)

You can’t not like soup. This bisque combines pumpkin and butternut squash to provide you with a warm bowl of yummy-flavored goodness.

1. Pumpkin Cheesecake Croissants ($4.49)

Croissant, pumpkin and cheesecake: three amazing things combined into one to create a flaky pastry perfect for the fall season.

1. Pumpkin Brioche Twist ($4.99)

Imagine what you could make with this bread. Whether you eat it plain or use it for french toast, this fall treat is perfect for those who love pumpkin!

1.   Non-Dairy Pumpkin Oat Beverage ($2.99)

For those of you who love pumpkin spice and oat milk, this is perfect for you. This can be used for your morning coffee (maybe the Pumpkin Spice Coffee) or even a bowl of cereal. 

1. Bonus Product: Pumpkin Recipe Dog Treats ($4.29)

These treats are perfect for your furry friend! When you want to reward your dog for being oh-so-good, they, too, can enjoy the fall season with these pumpkin-flavored treats. 

Olivia Kerrane

Wake Forest '26

Hi my name is Olivia and I am a sophomore at Wake Forest University. I am from Port Washington, New York and I am a psychology major and a Spanish and schools, education and society minor. I love animals and the color pink!