This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

If you’re anything like me, Call Her Daddy was your most listened podcast on your Spotify wrapped 2022. This podcast has a lovely mix of relationship, well-being, sex and comedy-themed episodes. Alex Cooper validates all the issues we face as women and makes us feel heard. I love the inclusivity and overall message of this podcast. Here are some of my all-time favorite episodes.

Emma Chamberlin

Emma is the all-time favorite social media girl. In this episode, she sits down with Alex for her first official sit down interview. Emma had anything but a normal teenage life, and this is the main conversation during the episode. The pair unpacks Emma’s strange young stardom and success. Later, they move onto topics a little outside of Emma’s comfort zone and break her out of her shell. Emma is incredibly relatable and I think we can all empathize with her. 

My Plastic surgery story

Alex Cooper was caught a little while ago photoshopping her Instagram pictures. Being the queen that she is, Alex took full responsibility for this mistake and apologized at the beginning of this episode. She then told her personal story of plastic surgery and how she feels about the subject. Everyone gets insecure, even social media influencers, and they made this clear in this episode of CHD. 

Affording therapy 101

Alex Cooper has always been a huge therapy advocate and in this episode, she breaks down affording the service. Once upon a time, this topic was off-limits and was looked down upon. Now it is becoming normalized. Cooper addresses the benefits of therapy and why it’s okay to be open about your experience. This is the ultimate therapy starter kit.

How I glucked my way to the top

In this episode, Cooper spills all the tea on her business and how it came to be. If you’ve ever wondered what happened to Call Her Daddy and Barstool Sports, this episode explains all the drama. How did the show land a spot on Spotify? You may ask well, it’s all explained in this episode. 

“Block Him” – My therapist

Alex begins this episode on her famous Hamptons trip with her all-time best friend and guest favorite Lauren. She spills a few details of her wild vacation and then gets on a plane to Chicago, where she and Lauren sit down to discuss dating tips. This is the all-time dating advice episode. The pair digs into blocking a significant other, how to decide what your type is, and the ins and outs of going on dates. 

Allera Bee

Virginia Tech '26

My name is Allera (Ally) Bee and I am a student at Virginia Tech. I am from Cincinnati, Ohio and I am studying multimedia journalism.