Jeron Gouveia-Winslow ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

Name: Jeron Gouveia-Winslow
Year: 2012
Major: Human Development
Relationship Status: In Relationship
Hometown: Ashburn, VA

Her Campus Virginia Tech: If you could pick one word to describe your personality, what would you pick and why?
Jeron Gouveia-Winslow:Charismatic because I’m outgoing, a pleasure to be around and have a sense of humor.

HCVT:What is it like being part of a sports team at Virginia Tech?
JG-W:It’s a privilege to be able to play football for Tech. We’re one of the top programs in the country and have the biggest fan base on the East Coast. Although it is demanding, it is definitely worth the time and effort to be a part of something not many get to experience.

HCVT:What are you most excited for next season?
JG-W:Winning a championship.

HCVT:All guys have a favorite celebrity vixen that they swoon over. Which celeb do you crush on and why?
JG-W:Jennifer Aniston. Recently voted the hottest woman of all time by US Magazine, she’s a great actress, I love all the movies she’s in, and you have to appreciate a woman who still looks that good, 43.

HCVT:What would someone be surprised to know about you?
JG-W:“I may rock, but I’m not made of stone.” –Hank Evans: Me, Myself & Irene.  I’m tough when I have to be, but anyone who knows me can tell you that I’m genuine and kind-hearted.

HCVT:What’s the best place for a date night in Blacksburg?
JG-W:O’s Lounge hosts salsa nights on Wednesdays at 9pm. My girlfriend and I went and tore it up for hours! Great time.

HCVT:If TOT’s named a drink after you, what would they call it and why?
JG-W:G-Dub n’ Tonic: 2 shots of Grey Goose, tonic water, and a lime. My second nickname, behind Goov, is G-Dub. I like my beverage strong and with the Goose you can’t go wrong. The lime adds a nice splash of flavor as well.

Laura Baugh

Virginia Tech

Laura Baugh is a senior at Virginia Tech where she is double majoring in Communications and Film. When not busy with school, Laura enjoys editing film and video, being the general manager at VTTV, spending time with her amazing sisters in Gamma Phi Beta, playing her guitar, and reading Her Campus! She is also obsessed with her school's athletics. Go Hokies!