This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name Usha Raman

Age 19

Major/Year Biology and psychology/ Freshman

Hometown Saratoga, CA

Relationship status: Single

What are your hobbies? I like to play tennis, dance, sing

Pet peeves? I hate it when people are fake or when they use other people.

What’s your favorite movie? I’d say Fight Club.

What’s your feel-good song? Ignition Remix

What’s your ideal date? Well, it would have to be something where we would talk first like a walk in the park or a picnic. Outdoors is nice!

What’s your favorite thing about VCU? I really like meeting people from different backgrounds- it’s so different from high school

What are you usually doing on the weekends? It depends but I’m usually hanging out with friends- maybe at a party or staying in to watch a movie.

It’s a beautiful day, how are you spending it? I would just go enjoy the day, maybe go play tennis! Anything outdoors-y! Probably just go to the park or for a run.

What’s your motto? Make your own luck.

What would your tinder profile say?  I’d just say that I’m really easy-going. I’m not really looking for a hardcore relationship right now so if that’s what you’re looking for!

Do you have any hidden talents? I can move my ears!

What’s your favorite joke? It’s the punchline joke! It goes on and on about going to prom- it’s really funny when you hear it!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I’d probably want to visit an underdeveloped country to get a better perspective on their lifestyle and understand what they’re going through. I’d like to be inspired to help people.

What’s your ultimate career goal? I want to be a doctor, right now I’m thing psychiatry.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? Doing my residency in med school. 

21 || VBVA || Psychology || FACT@VCUAngie Ellorin is a senior at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is studying Psychology and eventually hopes to pursue a masters in Education. In her free time, Angie enjoy taking naps, watching Gossip Girl, and online shopping. She is the adopted mother of a beautiful African elephant named Elliot. Her favorite thing about Her Campus is meeting and being inspired by all the other empowering young women. 
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!