This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name: Telos Fuller

Year: Freshman

Age: 18

Birthday: June 1st

Zodiac Sign: (I don’t pay attention to those things but) Gemini

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Chantilly, VA

Major: Theatre Performance (acting)

What made you choose VCU? I chose VCU because of their amazing theatre department. I got accepted into some other arts schools, but VCU had the most that I wanted out of a College.

How did you find your love for theater? I was an athlete all throughout my childhood and up until junior year of high school. I still consider myself an athlete (I still play sports whenever I can!), but my best friend, Kalen, was in a play for our church and didn’t want to go into it alone, so he asked me to audition too. I did, and I got a part. From then on, I knew that this was something that I wanted to do.

What is a fun fact about you? I am one of 7 kids, the 5th, and my name is Greek.

Who is your role model/hero? My role model is a close battle between my oldest brother Joe and my dad.

What is your dream girl like? Christian, short, Australian (because the accent) adventurous, strong, athletic, funny, intelligent and being cute is always nice.

What is your favorite type of food? Pasta!

What is your dream job? Acting in LA/NY

What is your biggest fear? Whales. I am TERRIFIED of whales.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Australia for fun!! And Nepal on a mission trip.

How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Christian, honest, loving

Do you have any bad habits? I sing pretty obnoxiously sometimes.

What is your best Christmas memory? Probably being in the Christmas play at my church with my best friend and seeing people touched by our performances.

What is the best Christmas present you’ve ever received? A Ukulele

Are you a morning person or night person? Night!

What animal would you be and why? FOX, just because I love them. Definitely the coolest animal out there!

Kristina Hipolito is a Chesapeake native and a sophomore at Virginia Commonwealth University. As a Mass Communications major with a concentration in Public Relations, she has a passion for writing, traveling, and event planning. Her aspirations include one day moving to the big city and working in either the entertainment travel/leisure, or media industry as a PR Professional, Marketing Coordinator, or Event Planner. In her spare time, you can find her on campus running to her next meeting or updating her multiple social networking sites. Follow her on Twitter @ktinaah or read her blog kristinahipolito.blogspot.com!
Sarah is a Mass Communications student at VCU with a concentration in Online/Print Journalism. She is passionate about veganism, traveling, music, health and fitness. Her plans after graduation are to move to NYC and work within the journalism field.