Stevia In The Raw

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.
Staying healthy in college can be hard – we all know this. Our parents are no longer putting our meals on the table and semi-controlling what we eat. Trying to balance class, homework and maybe a job or involvement in student organizations takes up most of our free time these days. A lot of times on-the-go options are easier and more convenient than actually making something for yourself. So for those times when you do make something for yourself, make it count by choosing healthier alternatives. For example, Stevia In The Raw.

From the makers of Sugar In The Raw comes this all-natural, zero calorie sweetener that does not have that weird chemical aftertaste – the sweetener actually comes from a stevia plant!

Stevia In The Raw comes in Bakers Bags or packets. The Bakers Bag is great for – wait for it – baking! Imagine how much better you’ll feel about eating all those freshly baked cookies when you’ve used zero calorie sweetener rather than sugar. Stevia In The Raw is also a perfect sweetening alternative for coffee and tea. Your hot drink can now taste as sweet as you want, still without the guilt of loading your drink with sugar. The sweetener also serves as a sugar alternative when making lemonade, iced tea or smoothies. Are you one of those people who adds sugar to your cereal or oatmeal! Just use Stevia In The Raw instead!

There are even more ways to use Stevia In The Raw than this. Check out their website, ‘like’ them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter! And also, try some Stevia In The Raw. You’re in for a sweet treat, collegiettes.

Sarah is from Lynchburg, Virginia but has lived in Richmond since attending Virginia Commonwealth University in 2012 where she studied Mass Communications with a concentration in print journalism. She began contributing to Her Campus at VCU as a freshman and was developed to lead the chapter as Campus Correspondent for two years where she increased membership by 65% and brought the chapter ranking from bronze level to platinum level. She enjoyed attending both the mid-atlantic conferences held with the chapter at the College of William & Mary and Her Conferences held in NYC.  Sarah currently works in the tech industry in marketing. She has a background in communications, hospitality and nonprofit consulting. She still loves attending VCU basketball games and also loves live music. In her free time, she likes going on long walks with her dog, tending to her house plants and cycling around downtown. Fun fact: she has never owned a car and is a community advocate for public transit. Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn.