This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

With graduation approaching fast, we seniors are starting to realize that we officially have a very limited time to fully experience everything VCU and Richmond has to offer, and quite frankly, it’s terrifying! But have no fear, we have put together a bucket list full of different ways to live up your senior year to the absolute fullest, and let’s just say that we have a very busy year ahead of us!

1. Sit front row at a VCU basketball game and get on the Jumbotron

Photo by Hailey McQuiller

2. Sing Karaoke at Sticky Rice

3. Save a freshman and steal that brick from the sidewalk you keep tripping over

4. Go back and visit your old dorm room to meet it’s current tenants and talk about how “when I was a freshman…”

5. Hit up those same freshmen for a swipe at Cane’s

6. Get your hands on one of those pitchers from the Village Cafe

7. Get a bunch of your friends together for a Senior Bar Crawl

8. Go to Kings Dominion and ride ALL the roller coasters, who knows when we’ll only be 20 minutes away again?

9. Find out how to get on the roof of the Commons

10. Late night Christian’s one more time, even if you really hate that pizza

11. Have coffee with your favorite professor

12. VMFA happy hour

13. See a show at the Altria Theater 

14. Go to a frat party, for old time’s sake

15. Go to the last No Shame

16. Go to RamTHON

17. Take your parents out for a fancy dinner downtown

18. Go on a hiking trail at Belle Isle and jump off of that abandoned building that everyone’s always talking about

Photo by Hailey McQuiller

19. Pull your last all nighter in Cabell

20. Buy your best friends a round of drinks at your favorite bar

21. Get involved in a cause that means something to you

Photo by Chelsea Schmidt

22. Find a roof and stay out there to watch the sun go down and up over the city that’s been your home these past few years

Complete this bucket list with your friends and end your senior year at VCU with a bang! Once a VCU ram, always a VCU ram. 

Photo credits: cover image: Hailey McQuiller

Jessica is a Senior who majors in English and Philosophy with a concentration in Law at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is also involved heavily in her sorority, Alpha Omicron Pi, RamTHON, the English Honor Society, and she's a Rowdy Ram. When she's not staying up until 3 am pounding Diet Cokes and writing essays last minute or stressing about "life after college", she can be found quoting FRIENDS and Shakespeare and laughing at her own jokes. If you're feeling super curious about her personality, just look at her Gemini horoscope or her Myers Briggs results (E/INFP btw). 
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!