Rosemary Palack, Gorgeous and Hilarious Psychology and Criminal Justice Double Major

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Rosemary Palack

Year: Junior

Age: 20

Birthday: 3/30

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Centreville, VA

Major: Psychology & Criminal Justice

What made you choose VCU? I’m drawn to places with lots of people and lots of things to do, and I love the diversity here!

Where is your favorite place to go in Richmond? It varies, but I love walking/hiking/exploring around the James.

What’s a fun fact about you? I love rock climbing, but I’m terrified of heights.

What is your dream girl like? Unreachable, poised, beautiful. My dream girl is Emma Watson.

What’s your dream job? Therapist/voice actor crossover. It would probably only be therapeutic for me.

What’s your biggest fear? That I’ll graduate and become immediately lost.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? If I can’t pick everywhere, I’ll go ahead and pick Australia. Or New Zealand. Or somewhere I can climb stuff.

How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Energetic, lazy, friendly.

Monica Hunasikatti is currently a student at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is an African American Studies and Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies double major. When she’s not doing her school work, assisting in crushing the patriarchy, or wishing she could speak French, she is reading good literary works, browsing Tumblr, and shopping.
Sarah is a Mass Communications student at VCU with a concentration in Online/Print Journalism. She is passionate about veganism, traveling, music, health and fitness. Her plans after graduation are to move to NYC and work within the journalism field.