This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name:
Nick Engquist

Year:
Junior 

Zodiac Sign:
Leo

Hometown:
Annandale, VA

Relationship Status:
Single

Major:
Finance 

Favorite Color:
Green

What do you like to do for fun?
Well, I enjoy throwing the ball around. It doesn’t matter if it’s lacrosse, football or soccer, I just love to mess around. I also like to go out and meet new people with my friends. 

What is your favorite type of music?
I’m a fan of all kinds of music. I try not to limit myself, but I do have to enjoy what I’m listening to. 

What is your favorite food?
Ahhh there are so many. I’ll have to go with baby back ribs today. 

What is your favorite movie?
Hmmm I would have to say Top Gun. I’ve loved that movie since the day I was born.

What T.V. shows do you watch?
I’m pretty awful about keeping up with T.V. shows but I do try and follow a couple. I watch Game of Thrones, Spartacus, The Walking Dead and Top Gear. 

Who are some of your celebrity crushes and why?
Scarlett Johansson- She’s gorgeous and an amazing actress. Penelope Cruz- just because. Kate Upton- She might just be a goddess. 

What is your type of girl?
I don’t have a type of girl per say but there are things I value in a girl. For example, someone who is kind, genuine, smart, easy-going, and loves to have a good time. I like it when girls are themselves and don’t worry about the little things. 

How would you describe the perfect date?
The perfect date consists of us both having an amazing time. It’s probably a once in a lifetime experience that just can’t be described. 

Explain the worst date you’ve ever been on: 
I can’t recall going on a bad date, then again I don’t go on many dates. 

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? 
Sweden. I’m part Swedish myself so I’d love to go and experience the culture first hand. I hear it’s an amazingly beautiful place also!

3 turn ons:
1) Beauty
2) Intelligence
3) Self-motivation 

3 turn offs:
1) A lack of hygiene
2) Drama, that’s one thing I can live without.
3) Snobby/Pretentious girls 

What is your dream job and why?
Being a fighter pilot because it looks like an insane amount of fun. 

What is your biggest fear?
Losing the ones I love and care for.

Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!
Chelsea is a Her Campus alumnae and the Cofounder and former President and Editor-In-Chief of Virginia Commonwealth University's Her Campus chapter. Chelsea has diverse professional experience thanks to her many internships in college. Her experience includes working in the research department at Viacom's MTV, assisting the CEO of a boutique jewelry brand in NYC, and working at an English tourist magazine in Japan. Beyond her professional life, Chelsea is inspired by fashion, finance, all things Harry Potter, her dream of working for a company she loves, and her travels. Chelsea turns to Sailor Moon episodes and Harry Potter soundtracks when life gets tough. Also a good amount of shopping, traveling, and making memories with loved ones will maintain her status quo.Connect!LinkedIn Instagram: @chelsskubo