This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name:
Luis Salazar aka “Kua” aka “Hollywood” aka “Peruvian Hotness”

Year:
Expected to graduate 2015

Age:
23

Birthday:
04/24/1989

Zodiac Sign:
Taurus!

Relationship Status:
Single Pringle

Hometown:
Winchester, VA

Major:
Physics

What made you choose VCU?
I wanted to go to a school that I hardly knew anybody so VCU fit the bill.

Where is your favorite place to go in Richmond?
Not sure yet, I haven’t been here long enough to make that decision. So far I would have to say Cary Street Gym to get beefy!

What’s a fun fact about you?
I PLAY AND LOVE RUGBY! Also a pretty decent chef, I watch a lot of Food Network.

What is your dream girl like?
Um, if your name is Jennifer Lopez. I know she’s like  40 something but like a fine wine she just gets better with age. I mean c’mon she has insurance for her butt…

What’s your dream job?
To be the guy who looks for alien life forms. How cool would it be to actually be the person to make first contact?! Or, a Super hero, that would be pretty legit too.

What’s your biggest fear?
Fear itself!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Japan. Mainly because they’re technologically advanced and the culture is so opposite from America. I mean what country allows vending machines to sell girls’ underwear?! Not that I’m into that but really Japan?

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
FOOD, RUGBY, AND POKEMON! Sorry ladies but you came in 4th…

Sarah is from Lynchburg, Virginia but has lived in Richmond since attending Virginia Commonwealth University in 2012 where she studied Mass Communications with a concentration in print journalism. She began contributing to Her Campus at VCU as a freshman and was developed to lead the chapter as Campus Correspondent for two years where she increased membership by 65% and brought the chapter ranking from bronze level to platinum level. She enjoyed attending both the mid-atlantic conferences held with the chapter at the College of William & Mary and Her Conferences held in NYC.  Sarah currently works in the tech industry in marketing. She has a background in communications, hospitality and nonprofit consulting. She still loves attending VCU basketball games and also loves live music. In her free time, she likes going on long walks with her dog, tending to her house plants and cycling around downtown. Fun fact: she has never owned a car and is a community advocate for public transit. Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn.
Sarah is a Mass Communications student at VCU with a concentration in Online/Print Journalism. She is passionate about veganism, traveling, music, health and fitness. Her plans after graduation are to move to NYC and work within the journalism field.