Kiara Orbe ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name:

Kiara Orbe

Year:
Freshman

Major
Mass communications

Relationship status: 
I’m completely single!

What’s your nationality?
I’m hispanic

What’s your type?
Someone who is outgoing, funny, respectful, pays attention to me, and confident.

Turn On’s:
Tall & handsome, sense of humor, ambitious, football players, muscles, smells good

Turn Off’s:
Clingy, smells bad, and immaturity

What was your first love like?
My first love was just recently. It was good for the 1st year but then turned on and off for the following 2 years. We just recently broke up for good but I’m completely happy about it now :)

If you wrote a journal entry about your last date, what would it say?
My last date was FOREVER ago. My ex-boyfriend took me out on valentines day to Cheesecake Factory, & then movies to follow. It was really nice because we hadn’t gone out in a really long time.. actually, we hadn’t ever really gone out throughout that relationship because he hated going out. That’s probably why it ended.

Describe your fighting style: drunken master or angry monkey?
My fighting style is drunken master!

Mymy Dinh is a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University, pursuing a career in pharmacy. Born on January 20, 1992, she is the second oldest out of 5 children. She is also majoring in science with a double minor in chemistry and biology. She enjoys volunteer work, being around her family, organizing desks and rooms, shopping, meeting new people, and traveling.