There are some feelings, emotions and situations that can only happen in college. Luckily, Amy Schumer understands.
1. When it’s Welcome Week!
2. When the professor starts teaching during syllabus week.
3. When it’s the first day of class and you have an 8a.m.
4. When there’s stuff you didn’t learn on the exam.
5. When someone you helped study does better than you on an exam.
6. When that time comes around when you have four exams, six meetings and 10 internship/job applications to fill out.
7. When the weekend comes around after a long week.
8. When someone you don’t remember giving your number to texts/calls you.
9. When someone mentions last night.
10. When your friends ask you to go out with them but you’re already in PJs watching Netflix.
11. When your class gets canceled.
12. When you realize you have no clothes left and must do laundry.
13. When its 3:00 a.m. and you’re still at the library.
14. When you have less than $10 in your bank.
15. When the professor says no food or drinks allowed.
16. When finals are over and you’re free!