This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Age: 20

Year: Sophomore

Major: Public Relations

Hometown: Charlottesville -“The Ville”, VA

Campus Involvement: Homecoming volunteer, PR committee for RamTHON, PR team for Her Campus VCU, I Am That Girl VCU chapter, and a member of PRSSA.

What is something you do for an organization off campus that also utilizes some creative element here at VCU?

That’s a great question, I am actually a writer, editor, blogger and fashion connoisseur for College Fashionista. My playpen is the the VCU campus and my players are the student body, there’s so many different styles and personalities, I can easily get inspired.

Where’s one of your favorite spots on campus to get inspired?

Hmm, I would have to say the commons, I’m a huge people watcher and I can always count on the commons to provide me with a different variety of people every five minutes. It’s just interesting to sit and watch exactly how people’s lives intertwine.

How do you deal with time management?

Since I’m such a busy bee and life can be very hectic at times, it’s imperative that I take my new favorite “I am very busy” planner everywhere that I go.

If you had to pick someone that has helped shape your character who would it be and why?

Blake lively for sure.  It’s important to understand that when I think or talk about Miss Lively I automatically think to myself “I will never let someone else’s doubts about me become my very own fears.” Blake had a failed company, what’s impressive is how she never let her hater’s critiques become her truth. Instead, she made a comeback, it’s just refreshing to see someone succeed under so much pressure.  

One thing you never leave the house without?

A good attitude, because today’s a new day!

Saiounia is a 20 year old Broadcast Journalism major studying at Virginia Commonwealth University. Her name is pronounced (Say-oh-knee-uhh). She is originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Saiounia is a food junkie and loves adventure. In her spare time she can be found at local food festivals and family owned coffee shops.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!