Allison Yacono, Hippogriff Enthusiast

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Allison Anne Yacono

Age: 20

Major(s) and Minor(s): Graphic Design Major with a Media Studies Minor

Favorite Quote: “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” – Joseph Chilton Pearce

Favorite Cartoon: Looney Tunes! I know it’s not on anymore but Bugs Bunny will always be my favorite.

What are your top favorite cities and why?

I’m such a basic tourist but my favorites so far in life have got to be Bratislava, Venice and Rome. I just love that feeling of being transported back in time when you walk around them. I went to all three in high school and I need to go back!

What color describes you the best?Currently, a wine red.

Favorite mythological creature:That’s a tough one! I would have to say a hippogriff mainly for the Harry Potter reference.

What famous celebrity do you wish you could cook breakfast with and why?Oh man. Probably Chris Pratt. He’s so attractive and we would most definitely have some type of food fight. Or just make an insane amount of pancakes.

Monica Hunasikatti is currently a student at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is an African American Studies and Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies double major. When she’s not doing her school work, assisting in crushing the patriarchy, or wishing she could speak French, she is reading good literary works, browsing Tumblr, and shopping.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!