Life > Experiences

9 Motivational Quotes To Remind You You’re “That Girl”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.
“I’ll Start when I’m Ready: How to stay stuck forever.”

Stop waiting for the perfect moment to start the YouTube channel, text that person or create something. You may never be 100% ready to do something you’re scared of doing.

Don’t settle for less just BeCause it’s available.”

“Okay” is just another word for comfortable, boring or “eh.”

Whiners aren’t winners.”

It’s pretty simple, really — complaining doesn’t get you that far. It may only get you as far to the next loss because instead of doing something about the current losing situation, you complained about it.

Girl, Stand up!

Please.

nothing changes if nothing changes.”

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result. If you want something different in your life, chances are (surprise, surprise) you’re going to have to make some changes.

“people’s opinion of you is none of your business.”

Don’t worry too much about other people’s perceptions of you. It’s out of your control.

your diet isn’t just what you eat.”

Your diet is the foods you eat, the TV you watch, the books you read and the people you hang out with. Be mindful of what you feed your body and mind.

You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced By them.”

Life is unpredictable and while we can encounter defeats, it’s important to not remain defeated.

quotes don’t work unless you do.”

You can read as many motivational quotes as you want, but quotes don’t do any good unless you put some action behind those words.

Kaylah Young is a senior at VCU. She is majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in journalism, and a minor in political science. Kaylah has a passion for writing, reading books, and working out at the gym.