15 Fall DIYs for Autumn-Lovers Everywhere

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Looking to get into the season? These fall DIYs were made for those who love pumpkin spice and golden leaves, for the ones who don’t mind a little do-it-yourself magic to create the season’s most flawlessly festive home decor, yummy eats and luxury goodies! Up to the Pinterest challenge? We’ve included the links for these DIYs picked specifically for your home, your kitchen and yourself!

For your home

1. DIY Leaf Bowl

This DIY leaf bowl is a perfect centerpiece addition to add a little fall flair into your living room. This easy DIY can be achieved with simple dollar store items such as artificial autumn maple leaves, a plastic bowl, plastic wrap and mod podge! Check out the step-by-step link here

2. Melted Crayon Pumpkin

This no-carve pumpkin craft has all of the DIY fun of pumpkin carving without the hassle and mess — and besides, who doesn’t love a vibrant, colorful pumpkin centerpiece? Crayons, a pumpkin, glue and a hairdryer are all you need for this fabulous DIY. Find out how to make it come to life here.

3. DIY Faux Pumpkin Flower Pot

Give your porch or windowsill a festive and elegant makeover with the DIY Faux Pumpkin Flower pot! While you don’t need much to make this simple and classic decoration, there’s no shame in adding your own personal touch such as glitter, ribbons or paint! Check out the tutorial here.

4. Glitter Leaves Garland

For those who like a little sparkle as part of their fall decor, this glitter leaves garland adds a shimmery touch to compliment any apartment or dorm room this season. Faux leaves, a hole punch, mod podge and various shades of glitter will get you a beautiful, festive garland. Find out how here.

5. Pinecone Door Hanger

This inexpensive, easy DIY is for those who want to add a simple fall touch to their door. Pinecones and paint will get you this beautiful door hanger. Learn how here.

6. Wine Cork Pumpkin

Need some ideas for what to do with all those spare corks you have hanging around? Celebrate fall with a DIY wine cork pumpkin. In only 30 minutes, with a few supplies you can create an adorable table decoration to enjoy year after year! Find out how to make this adorable decoration here.

For your kitchen

1. DIY pumpkin and pretzel Oreos

Milk’s favorite cookie becomes fall’s favorite cookie with this cute and fun DIY. Some food coloring, white chocolate chips, Oreos and green icing can make you this adorable DIY, a perfect treat for fall parties! Get the tutorial here.

2. DIY candy pumpkin pretzels

This DIY is perfect for pumpkin and pretzel lovers and makes a great snack for those looking to get into the season. Simple to make, this sweet treat can be made for one, or for all to share. Check out how, here.

4. DIY s’mores dip

This yummy DIY is loaded with melted chocolate and toasty marshmallows – it’s sure to be the hit of your next party! Just put it in the oven and minutes later, serve it with graham crackers and watch it disappear! Find out how to make this tasty treat here.

5. DIY pumpkin spice frappuccino

This delicious DIY takes the pumpkin spice frappuccino that you love from Starbucks and brings it into your own kitchen! Enjoy this sweet treat by following the DIY here.

6.DIY caramel apple bar

A staple food in fall, this DIY gives traditional caramel apples a sweet and innovative twist. Stock up the bar with nuts, crushed Oreo cookies, sprinkles and more with this DIY.

For yourself

1. Scented pumpkin bath bombs

Treat yourself to this luscious bath bomb recipe sure to leave you smelling like pumpkin spice and everything nice. Bonus tip: Add glitter to the bath bomb for some shimmery skin that smells like pumpkin and cinnamon!

2. Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm

Perfect for those dry winter days ahead, or for cuddling up with your fall fling, this pumpkin spice lip balm DIY is cute, convenient and makes for a great stocking stuffer! Find out how here.

3. Vanilla, cinnamon sugar scrub

As tempting as it may be, try not eat this DIY sugar scrub! Easy to make, this scrub will leave your body feeling invigorated with the rich scents of vanilla and cinnamon. Learn how to make it here.

4. 10-minute pumpkin spice soap

While this DIY only takes 10 minutes to make, it does take a couple weeks to soapify – is it worth the wait? We think so! Are you an adventurous DIY fanatic? This pumpkin spice soap is definitely for you, and will leave you smelling like your favorite Starbucks drink all season long! Find out how to make it here!

Hannah is a Public Relations graduate from Virginia Commonwealth University with an affinity for blogging, food, culture and learning about the world. She has a serious case of wanderlust and hopes to one day work for a lifestyle and PR firm, as well as publish books and documentaries focusing on leisure and travel. To read more of her work, check out her own personal blog at www.thinkingbrave.com or her personal portfolio at clippings.me/hannahkhan
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!