VOTE FOR LEXI AND JESSICA!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

This month, the travel company Contiki is putting on a contest, where Her Campus correspondents can win a trip to tour the Greek Islands! Her Campus correspondents Lexi and Jessica need your help! The Her Campus branch with the most votes will win this trip of a lifetime!  Here are our top reasons why you should vote for Her Campus Vanderbilt:

1.     Her Campus Vanderbilt has worked extremely hard this year to have a successful branch! In it’s fifth week alone, Her Campus Vanderbilt had over 8,000 hits, which was a HUGE accomplishment!
2.     Jessica and Lexi will love you forever… Seriously.
3.     The two campus correspondents will keep you updated via a blog about our adventures that we experience while island-hopping! It almost like you’ll be there with us!
4.     Voting for Jessica and Lexi is a way to support your university… Who doesn’t want to send two of your fellow Vandy students on the trip of a lifetime?!?!
5.     Karma. Good things will happen to you if you do the good deed of voting for us! As they say, what goes around comes around… :)

In order to vote, look at the top of this website and click where it says “Campus to Contiki Voting is Open!” It’s light blue in color right now.

The contest will be taking place from Thursday, April 19 to Sunday, April 29. The winner will be announced on April 30!

Also, remember that you can vote once a day, so be sure to log on every day that the contest runs! If you really want to help us out, log into different computers so that you can vote multiple times a day!

Thank you so much for your support, and keep your fingers crossed for us!

Sincerely,
Jessica and Lexi

Jessica Pawlarczyk is a junior at Vanderbilt University where she is majoring in Sociology and Spanish. Besides Her Campus, Jessica is involved in newspaper, APO service fraternity, math tutoring and youth mentoring. She enjoys playing tennis, reading Jodi Picoult novels and finding new "pins" for her Pinterest page in her spare time. Jessica is incredibly excited to be a part of the Her Campus team!