Oscars Fashion- Who We Loved!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

The stars stunned this year at the Oscars, shining brighter than ever! The color white dominated the red carpet, as well as curled, retro haridos. Here are our favorite looks of the night in order, starting with our number one: 

Jessica Chastain is our number one! This regal gold-embroidered black dress is beyond perfect!

Who else besides Gwyneth Paltrow could pull off a cape? It is definitely a fshion risk, but she has pulled it off superbly and looks uniquely stunning!

Michelle Williams wows in this red classic dress and matching lipstick!

Milla Jovovich goes retro in this gorgeous white sparkly dress!

Simple and elegant, Rooney Mara looks fabulous. With the contrast of her black hair, red lipstick and white dress she looks like the beautiful Snow White!

Following her sister, Kate Mara looks fabulous as well in this light rose-colored dress with a single strap.

Dressed in cream and white, this ornate dress with beautiful straps suits Giuliana Rancic

A definite fashion risk, this dress is identical to Nicole Kidman’s. Emma Stone pulls off the dress just as well, however. The red color looks great against her skin!

With her waved bob, Penelope Cruz looks like the beautiful Jackie Kennedy in this classic dress!

Do you agree with our order? Did we leave someone out? Leave a comment and let us know!

Jessica Pawlarczyk is a junior at Vanderbilt University where she is majoring in Sociology and Spanish. Besides Her Campus, Jessica is involved in newspaper, APO service fraternity, math tutoring and youth mentoring. She enjoys playing tennis, reading Jodi Picoult novels and finding new "pins" for her Pinterest page in her spare time. Jessica is incredibly excited to be a part of the Her Campus team!