Hit Campus in Style with PINK’s College Essentials!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

Heading back to campus can mean a lot of things: the end of summer vacation, the beginning of classes, an onslaught of Facebook event invites and of course, back-to-school shopping! HC Vanderbilt knows there are tons of different events and looks that you need to prep your closet for – from game day to your best friend’s birthday, you have to have the right look for every occasion.

PINK’s Campus Essentials collection has everything you need to rock campus in style! I styled a few of my favorite must-haves for a more edgy look. Each item is super comfortable and – best of all — really affordable. Most of them come in different colors, so check out the links below and pick your favorites!

These aren’t your typical leggings, but they’re just as comfortable. Shiny and patterned, you’ll definitely stand out in any crowd!  

This Varsity jacket is edgy (those leather sleeves!) with a hint of tradition. 

This tank will make you want to louge anywhere, even in the grass. 

What’s your favorite item in the collection? Let us know in the comments!

Stacey Oswald, originally from South Florida, came to Vanderbilt as a member of the class of 2015 and got involved with HerCampus her freshman year. She became assistant editor that year and is now the Campus Correspondent for Vanderbilt HC as a sophomore. Stacey is currently a columnist for Ask Miss A- Nashville and the life section of The Hustler. She's also very involved in her sorority, Kappa Delta, as well as Invisible Children. Outside of school and her extracurriculars, Stacey finds happiness in many sources, the most crucial being exercise and the sun. She loves to attend exercise classes and is an avid runner; she recently completed the Country Music Half Marathon. She also loves Vitamin D, especially when on the beach- though of course, she only soaks up the sun after applying SPF. A few of the things Stacey couldn't live without? Good food (especially from Sweet Cece's, Bricktops, and Samurai Sushi), great books (The Hypnotist's Love Story is a recent favorite), her family back in Florida, her wonderful boyfriend, and all of the great friends she's made at Vanderbilt.
Brittany is passionate about the development of communities, both online and offline. As the Director of Community Development & Strategic Programming for Her Campus Media, Brittany oversees the development and growth of the Her Campus Chapter and Alumni Networks. She also oversees internal professional development and mentorship programming for current students and postgrads, including the first annual 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women list. Currently, Brittany spearheads programming and production of Her Campus's tentpole conference series - Her Conference and Her Conference: High School - and the production of College Fashion Week 2015.Brittany's pastimes include listening to live music, reading books in their physical form, being outdoors, and consuming way too much coffee. She is an alumna of Boston College and currently lives in Austin, TX. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram.