This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

Cult beauty brand Glossier just released their first acne fighting treatment. After months of clinical trials they created a chemical solution with variety of AHAs, BHAs, and PHAs, which are all types of skincare acids used to fight a ton of different skincare concerns from acne and scaring to skin texture and brightness. But not only is Solution packed with effective skin perfecting ingredients, it comes in a cute pink, metallic-y bottle that will look so good in your shower caddy or on your makeshift #topshelfie in your apartment. On top of all of that, Glossier also released super luxe cotton rounds to accompany Solution. They are probably my favorite part because I love little luxuries and the fancy “G” plus the plush cotton Glossier used to make them is 100% luxurious (yet still affordable!). Solution is available at glossier.com for $24 and the cotton rounds, which will officially be released on January 22, are $4. You can buy them together for $28 and get free shipping with promo code SOLUTION and get a free sample of their new perfume “You” while you’re at it!
Muna Ikedionwu

Vanderbilt '19

Muna is studying Medical Humanities & The Arts and Corporate Strategy at Vanderbilt University. She loves supporting small businesses, watching indie films on weekends, and can talk for hours about anything from the newest addition to her skincare routine to how the digitization of political news has changed society for the better. Her motto is "Be fearless. Be authentic. Be brave enough to start a conversation that matters."
Niina Kurki

Vanderbilt