Starbucks Drinks Perfect for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

No matter the occasion, fall is the perfect season for warm and cozy drinks. There’s nothing better than a warm drink during the cold weather. For us Starbucks lovers, and those who may not be on the bandwagon yet, Starbucks offers many seasonal and year round drinks perfect for fall. Here are a few you have to check out!

1. Chesnut Praline Latte

One of my personal favorites, this latte has the perfect amount of sweetness. If you’re a praline lover like myself, you’ll definetely enjoy this fall favorite! 

2. Peppermint Mocha

You’re probably thinking, “Peppermint in a drink?” Yes! This drink is the perfect mix of mint and mocha. Need something to put you in the Christmas spirit? This will definetely do it. 

3. Caramel Brulee Latte

This drink consists of a caramel brulee sauce and steamed milk, topped with whipped cream and caramel brulee topping. Perfect for anytime of the day, no matter your mood. 

4. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

Craving sweet, but salty at the same time? This is a great drink to cure those cravings! It’s salty, sweet and lacks caffeine!

5. Chai Tea Latte

Chai tea’s are a year round drink that Starbucks offers, hot or cold. This drink is spiced perfection of black tea and milk. Grab a warm one to go and be prepared to be addicted. 

HCXO!

Pre-Nursing major at Valdosta State University. Free spirited.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.