This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Little Mix’s third album, Get Weird is just a day away! Mixers (Little Mix fans) you can finally get the whole album on November 6. So far Little Mix has released 5 songs from their new album already! Of course with each song there comes a certain type of mood to it. That’s right, it’s Song Moods: Little Mix Edition Part 3. Little Mix always has us feeling some type of way when we listen to their songs. Whether it’s love, heartbreak, or even magic!

1. Black Magic

Mood: Magical Love

Have you ever wanted to use magic on someone to get them to like you? If yes, then you can probably relate to this song. I’m pretty sure there’s a secret spell hidden in this song somewhere.

2. Hair

Mood: Post Breakup

Going through a rough breakup? Wanting a new hairdo? Listen to hair to let all that anger out while switching up your hair style. Switch it up, switch it up!

3. Love Me Like You

Mood: Love

Listening to this song will make you realize you’re settling for less…. So be warned. But hey, listening to this song might do you a favor. You shouldn’t ever settle for less.

4. Weird People

Mood: Dancy

Hey weird people, on the dance floor! Basically, stop being a wallflower and get on the dance floor even if you’re a weird dancer! Besides “normal” is out. “Weird” is in now.

5. Grown

Mood: Grown

The mood is just like the title. All those cute guys that rejected you in the past now wanna give you the time of the day because you blossomed into a beautiful butterfly. Oh, it’s funny how the tables turned.

HCXO!

I'm Jessie Thomas, a junior in college. I'm a fun loving girl who loves music and fashion! Someday I hope to be successful in the entertainment industry.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.