This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Fall is the absolutely the best time to go on a date with your significant other or even your friends. The cool crisp weather creates a dream like aura that is perfect for outdoor and indoor activities. Here’s some ideas to create a perfect fall bucket list!

Go on a hike outside! Because of COVID-19, most of us have been cooped up in our homes, so having the opportunity to go on a hike (especially with the nice weather) is a great idea.

Host a picnic! Whether it’s with a bunch of friends or with your significant other, a picnic is always a fun activity. You could order your favorite meal from your favorite restaurant, or you could have everyone bring their own dish.

Have a bonfire! Having your group of friends and yourself gather around a campfire late at night while you roast marshmallows and talk or tell stories is always such a fun activity.

Go to your local farmers market! Not only do you get to support small businesses, but you’re able to spend time with your friends or significant other. You can look for fall decor, fresh produce and so much more. It’s the best time of the year to go because the weather isn’t too hot.

-Have an amazing time and create many memories, HCXO!

Emily Harmon

Valdosta '25

Hey, my name is Emily Harmon. I’m currently a freshman at Valdosta State University, and I am majoring in Early Education. I am from a small town in Georgia, but I have moved around a lot due to being in a military family. I love plants, traveling, hanging out with friends, reading, and writing. As a young queer woman, I want to inspire and encourage others to learn to love themselves and to be who they are.