brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How To Have It All Figured Out By 25

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

I can’t say that I have all the answers, but trying to have your life figured out in your early to mid 20’s is no easy feat. Here are three pieces of advice that I try to live by every day to get me closer to having all the answers and hopefully they can be some inspiration to you!

1. Walk in your truth

with the peak of social media’s presence, we’ve come to a place where it’s WILDLY frowned upon to still be figuring it out. We’re all either in school or barely out. It’s time we stopped allowing everyone to force us into already having everything together and embrace our process. 

2. Stay motivated and activated

a large part of trying to figure out who we are is continuing to try. Try things you’ve not tried before. Call yourself a writer and fail at it and then DON’T be ashamed to say you’re on to the next thing. You have to try before you can just make up your mind on something. There’s nothing but goodness in that. 

3. Find like-minded pals

Have a couple friends who can relate to your journey. Make sure they’re motivating to you and you to them! Just because you’re in a process, doesn’t mean it has to be a lonely one. 

So here’s to the process! 

HCXO!

Danysha Lamadieu is a 20 something year old blogger, attending Valdosta State University majoring in Theatre Performance. She plans, after graduation, to be a Educational Outreach Director for a theatre on the east coast!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.