Holiday Survival Kit Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

We are so excited about the new holiday survival kit we received from Her Campus, and just in time for the winter break! Once we opened the box we knew Christmas was around the corner. Goodies from Alba Botanica®, Tarte Cosmetics™, Being, Krazy Glue and #ActuallySheCan got us in the holiday spirit and we can’t wait to share with you!

With finals week just wrapping up, the all-nighters studying for exams have done a number on our sleep patterns and eyes. Alba Botanica’s® vegetarian, cruelty-free products were right up our alley. The Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel has been a savior for our eyes after finals week. Infused with cucumber, green tea, and caffeine, this wake-up call is small enough to carry on the go and is hypo-allergenic for those with sensitive eyes. We love it because it’s all natural and the perfect pick me up even after a late night of partying now that finals are over!

The Tarteist™ PRO Palette is honestly to die for!! With 16 matte shades and 4 foil highly pigmented shadows, the Amazonian Clay palette is the perfect gift for anyone looking to expand their shadow collection. On top of that, the Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara will have your lashes looking thick, long and healthy just in time for holiday pictures. The packaging along with the mascara makes you want to pick it up and take it home! Tarte is a household name for all of us, consistently coming out with amazing products that we can never put down!

The weather has finally dropped and coincidentally the rain has started to fall, for some of you even snow! Being the ballsy beauty brand has come through with yummy hand creams that we want to eat. In scents like Salted Caramel & Macadamia, and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom our hands are making our stomachs very jealous.

We were a little surprised when we saw all the Krazy Glue in our Holiday Survival Kits, but it is perfect for all the DIY divas out there. Krazy Glue has been a household name and goes to for keeping our sh*t together for a long time now. And this new travel size all-purpose single pack is convenient for just about anything.

And lastly our favorite female positive brand #ActuallySheCan and Le Motto. These shirts were so cute we wanted to hit the gym after all the Thanksgiving food we inhaled. With three different slogans and colorways: ‘Less Drama, More Karma’, ‘Less Regret, More Sweat’, and ‘Less Hesitation, More Meditation’ there is no excuse for not spreading positivity, female empowerment and gym motivation!

Valdosta State University senior, majoring in Public Relations with a minor in African-American studies.  Food connoisseur, beauty sleep expert, binge watching aficionado, and avid art consumer.