This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Sometimes in the hustle and bustle between classes, many of us forget to look up from what we are doing to take notice of what is around us. We are busy staring down into phone screens, scrolling past “#nofilter” photos our friends are taking of the beautiful places they are at.

I find it disheartening that many of my peers, and myself included, forget to look up and look around ourselves. Valdosta State University is such a beautiful campus, no matter what time of day it is, what weather is occuring, or what season we are in. When we forget to look up, we miss moments like these.

Take a moment to look up this week and check out campus life around you. Appreciate the beauty and lovely aesthetic our campus has to offer. Take a “#nofilter” photo, post it, and tag Her Campus Valdosta so we can see!

University: Valdosta State University Major: American Sign Language & Interpretation Likes: eating doughnuts, going for a run, & doing paperwork Dislikes: tomatoes + lettuce on my cheeseburger, bad attitudes, & walking through mud in white Keds Follow Me: @brokenseaglass + @kekrivsky (Twitter/Instagram)
Her Campus at Valdosta State.